Learn More About K-1 Fiancé(e) Visas in the US

U.S. citizens engaged to individuals from other countries may petition for their fiancé(e)s to obtain K-1 visas, which permit the foreign fiancé(e) to enter the U.S. for the purpose of marrying the U.S. citizen petitioner within 90 days.

We’re dedicated to fighting for immigrants’ rights.

At Fields Immigration Law, LLC, we understand that no two cases are exactly alike. We take the time to understand your goals, identify and explain your options, and pursue the best strategy for your particular case.

Fields Immigration Law Office

Julie Fields is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and the Alaska Bar Association.